Small Cater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
30 chicken 1/4s, baked beans, salad, and cookies. Not a big deal, but money in the bank. Been getting lots of small caters, but I'm not complaining. Any thing is better than nothing. Beats work at the deli. ;) :LOL: Pics to come.

Pigs

I am doing briskets, BB's and mealoaf for 20 with sides next week for the super bowel. I charge $20/head for small cooks. Also doing beans and potatoes.

Hillbilly said:
Small jobs can be kinda nice, not quite as hectic as the bigens. Pay ain't as good, but then the stress ain't there niether!
Got that right! And it's next door (No driving) About 50 foot from my pit to the back door. 8) :D

Pigs

img_179057_0_d3b3444d47af788a11ddb5568a741f71.jpg

img_179057_1_c72e3d05ee7b28bae9cecd430660c72b.jpg

Kind of cold but was fun sitting in Captain Kerk (my chair) and doing some chicken. :D

Pigs

Woodman said:
I am doing briskets, BB's and mealoaf for 20 with sides next week for the super bowel. I charge $20/head for small cooks. Also doing beans and potatoes.

Whose super Bowel are you cooking for? :LOL:

Swear if I had a dawg that ugly...he would have a shaved coola and be well trained to walk backwards. So as to not frighten any wimmen chillins or other yankees. :shock: :LOL: Now the daid chicken looks purty good...especially in comparison to you know whut.

bigwheel

Kloset BBQR said:
Woodman said:

Whose super Bowel are you cooking for? :LOL:

Spelt it that way intentionally! Since it is a registered trademark and all. They have to call it "the big game" on the radio if they haven't paid to call it "Super Bowl" . It is a crock.

Back
Top Bottom