Photos of Large Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Here are some (93) photos of a large cook (400) I did two weeks ago. A buddy of mine took them .Keep in mind that he showed up after serving was pretty much done. All the guys hanging around are the Salesmen for the company I cooked for. I cut the company a deal on the per person price because they were doing the serving. The chick is my wife. I am not certain what was up with the bizarre facial expressions I am exhibiting on a few of the shots! We served General Mills brownies for dessert . It was very hot and they cut like **** . The meats are brisket and pulled pork. I am aware that they look dry, but that is what happens when you cater for 400 and it sits out! It was around 90 degrees. Woody

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sbyn50/al ... FBVN3cWhaq

Woodman said:
Here are some (93) photos of a large cook (400) I did two weeks ago. A buddy of mine took them .Keep in mind that he showed up after serving was pretty much done. All the guys hanging around are the Salesmen for the company I cooked for. I cut the company a deal on the per person price because they were doing the serving. The chick is my wife. I am not certain what was up with the bizarre facial expressions I am exhibiting on a few of the shots! We served General Mills brownies for dessert . It was very hot and they cut like **** . The meats are brisket and pulled pork. I am aware that they look dry, but that is what happens when you cater for 400 and it sits out! It was around 90 degrees. Woody

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sbyn50/al ... FBVN3cWhaq

Looks good Dave! Excuses, excuses!!!! 8-[

Nice job Dave, so when exactly did you say ' WTF did I get into? and I want to go home.' I did one for 350 one time, thought I was going to die. So, tell me it's worth doing a big job as that compared to half the people drop off. on a Saturday and Sunday, I think if you do the math, it will be about the same. Just more time on the drop off thing, I'm all for the stop, drop it off, get my dough and roll thing. Commercial barbecue, is commercial barbecue. As I said, nice job, and thanks for the pics! where's Holmes?! :grin:

WD , that was it. Chris, I cannot do drops. I do not have a certified kitchen. I have to cook on-site. I still enjoy the action. I like planning and execution

Great pic's Woodrow :!:
Maybe next time a little less of that dude in the red apron :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom