Look what I found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice find Bill! How much did you offer him?? You know you need to run purchase prices for things like that through the board for approval!

Nick Prochilo said:
What happened to the one you were building? Or is your wife finally ready to throw your a$$ out! :LOL:

Well, this is an example of "you can never figure out a women". I thought first of all she would shoot the idea down. Then after she saw the pictures she said we can do that. Now she wants to keep both. Oh well, last week I would have been sleeping in the trailer.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2547i3tc]What happened to the one you were building? Or is your wife finally ready to throw your a$$ out! :LOL:

Well, this is an example of "you can never figure out a women". I thought first of all she would shoot the idea down. Then after she saw the pictures she said we can do that. Now she wants to keep both. Oh well, last week I would have been sleeping in the trailer.[/quote:2547i3tc]

I hear you brother!

Yahoo, I got it. The guy called last night and they accepted my bid. I am off to pick her up today so I can spend the weekend cleaning, organizing, and remodeling her. Yep, she needs some TLC. I'll post progress pics soon.

good looking set up bill good luck /got my 3bay sink mounted in my trailer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom