list of those here that cater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cflatt

Sous Chef
I thought I would see how many of you that cater would be interested having a list compiled of areas served and services provided. I work in the entertainment industry and with some of my clients I deal with the advance of catering for the event (believe it or not food actually falls under the technical side...go figure) I am rarely the person that hires, mostly I use one of the promoters/event coordinators vendors or I recomend vendors for them to use. So this isnt about trying to promise work to anyone, just trying to spread the word amongst promoters and others that do the same work I do. I am not looking for anything out of this other than info to pass along so if youre interested in this and you cater either post your link/info here or pm me. Thanks everyone

Curtis Flatt

Northern Ohio, Southeast Michigan, Northwestern Pa. The further I travel, the more I have to charge! 100-400 people.

NY City and the surrounding area, am from Long Island.. I've cooked for a few people in my life time, and still cook part time for resturants, when they need help..... Did the Big Apple Barbecue last..numbers we served were pretty high :shock:

Just for close friends and family. I've done parties as large as 60 so far, but thats all. I'm looking to expand it though if I can't find another way to support my Q habbit.

Done deal and got 3 jobs from it.
As Yoda would say..
Many modelos I drank , buzz I have!

Back
Top Bottom