Keeping books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chalk another for Quickbooks....nice and easy and all you have to do is make an 'accountants' copy and shoot the disk to the accountant for the year end taxes.....

corndog said:
We use Quicken Pro small business and it has worked well for the first year...but I have been looking at upgrading to QB for the inventory tracking. I am interested in keepin track of how many cases and dollar amount of "X" (beans, pork, chicken, etc) we have used and how much I have spent w/ vendor "Y". Does anyone know if the conversion from Quicken to Quickbooks is easy? Can you convert w/o having to enter all the data in again? TIA

Contact Quikbooks and they will let you know! I'm thinking like Big Mike and it shouldn't be a problem. When I switched from an old version of Quickbooks to Quickbooks Prosomething, it did all the switching for me withoput any input from me and ran smooth with no problems.

I used peachtree before quickbooks. It is not user friendly for the regular guy. Accountants have no problems with it but I thought it was a bitch!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom