i bought another food truck pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SLOW SMOKIN BBQ

Assistant Cook
ok guys i just bought another truck because of the stuff inside of it im posting pics so you can see what all is in there would like to know what you think about the stuff in it
it didnt have a air cond,or sink ? no window either must have been strickly for catering
has freezer ,storage ,3 door under counter fridge with work top

img_255242_0_3885a5aae5796b29ecfef3dc9bccd789.jpg

this side has 4 ovens 6 burner stove with griddle ,and a 4 burner grill exhaust hood

img_255242_1_67cc5bb4cfff33a90962a665e10ba71b.jpg

img_255242_2_69fb780a139c5522114fe639c7639f6f.jpg

img_255242_3_fb3b53267bf306e144fc68d3e9c6d1e2.jpg

Dang thats nice. Congrats. I have seen stationary commercial kitchens which did not have the features of that.

its kind of strange it has no water ? never saw anything like that before ,but o well i don't need all those ovens either surely i can sell that stuff to someone or just keep it for restaurant down the road lol i just gave 5 grand for the whole truck its a 88 ford with 37 thousand miles on it new tires truck is nice for real

What a deal..lol. Must have some type of specialized operation. Should be no problemo to hook up water. Would seem ashamed to part it out. Used restaurant equipment is worth about zilch..dont do it. Lets find a buyer for the package. That is too much nice stuff to go waste. Just my dos Centavos. You still a fortunate boy..even if you decide to screw it up..lol.

im thinking i can use part of it in my bigger truck i want the fridge and the freezer ,maybe the grill then use rest in another truck or this truck for that matter have 2 trucks the go around one selling grilled cooked stuff the other that sales bbq

Well if a person ever want to pull the old head out of the coola..it could be rapidly discerned a person might wind up with two roach coaches as compared to one and half. Something about this deal just dont smell right.

what you thinking ? the guy has title to the truck and is going to let me try everything out so im in?

Just seems ashamed to mess it up one to fix up another. Would seem preferable to come with two in total.

ok going to take some time to try to figure out how to get the best of both world here maybe i can have them both at this point just going to back up and look at my options thanks wheel for the insight ,may sale it as a hole or may try to keep for later use as i hope to grow in the catering business

Hmmm..wonder if that fella is any kin to my old pal Reis Gestae? That one is quite a talker..lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom