How i've spent my spring....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbq Bubba

Senior Cook
Selling BBQ roadside!

By imn88fan

By imn88fan

Trailer is now officially licensed as a mobile kitchen!
I can go anywhere in the state and cook and serve (including my backyard).
Catering jobs are starting to roll in and have a few festivals lined up!

Serving 1000 next week at the Bayrama Fishfly festival!

Hey, we're in the same brother-hood! I do the same thing although week-ends only. (Work a "real" job during the week...seems more like a vacation after the week-end :LOL: ) Pig roasts and catering have been on the rise, so far a great season! Glad things are going well for you as well!
dj

would like to see what a rib combo and a pepsi looks like going down ma gullet ... good work ... nice to be doing something ya dont mind doing

Great looking set up Bubba. Congrats on the license success. Believe I would round that pushed pork sandwich up to 5 bucks just to save having to make change..plust something we learned is you make stuff too cheap the yups up around here think it aint no good. You got to overcharge em to make em want it. We was getting 5 bucks for a brisket sandwich and that was 10 years ago or so. Obamaflation has prob drove up the cost a bunch in this day and age. Just some food for thought.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Great looking set up Bubba. Congrats on the license success. Believe I would round that pushed pork sandwich up to 5 bucks just to save having to make change..plust something we learned is you make stuff too cheap the yups up around here think it aint no good. You got to overcharge em to make em want it. We was getting 5 bucks for a brisket sandwich and that was 10 years ago or so. Obamaflation has prob drove up the cost a bunch in this day and age. Just some food for thought.

bigwheel

You are correct!
PP sammies went to 5 bucks and rounded the ribs to 10 and 20 for a full slab.
Can't keep enough ribs going, my customers LOVE em!

Sounds like going great and yeppers we do need them inside pics when you get a round toit. PS..Edit..not that you aint already got a full plate but we have sold a million grilled brats for 3 or 4 bucks each. Thats a purty high profit margin if you use store brand which all brats tend to taste the same to me. All I taste is sweet. Now have been buying a few of the Johnsonville Spicy models. Fairly strong chili powder flavor. Shows whut happens when Yankees try to make Januine Texas Hotlinks. It just no worky:)

bigwheel

I'm supremely jealous! Would you mind posting pix of the inside?

As far as brats go, we do a bacon cheddar brat and a jalapeno cheddar brat that people LOVE...not the same ol' tasteless brats.

If yur dreamin it, Do It! I dreamed about it fer 30 years before doing it and truly regret the lack of my following it.
dj

BluzQue said:
You're livin' out one of my dreams. Great lookin' setup! Enjoy :D

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom