Gonna be busy this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Yesterday I had two orders for Turkeys, today I got bombarded with e-mail orders.

5 Maple Fatties - $50 @ $10 each
2 Bold Fatties - $20 @ $10 each
2 Whole Smoked Cut up Vac Sealed Turkeys $130 @ $65 each
1 Smoked Turkey Breast $55
2 5lb Briskets Sliced and vac sealed $100 @ $50 each
1 2lb London Broil sliced and vac sealed $25
4 Racks Smoked Spare Ribs $80 @ $40 per 2 rack order
8 lbs Pulled Pork at $80 @ $20 per 2lb order

I think I'm gonna have to clean up the WSM's for this weekend! I hope to get it all done in 1 day, to maximize my earnings. I will gross $540 and after my cost I hope to net about $300, not too bad doing something you love to do!

Dang, I was hoping you would come down here and help with our Winter Festival. I could use some kitchen help.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Dang, I was hoping you would come down here and help with our Winter Festival. I could use some kitchen help.

Sorry amigo!! You'll see me next weekend for sure at the 2008 Wolfe Stock!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":attj31t9]Dang, I was hoping you would come down here and help with our Winter Festival. I could use some kitchen help.

Sorry amigo!! You'll see me next weekend for sure at the 2008 Wolfe Stock!![/quote:attj31t9]

10.gif
15.gif
14.gif
4.gif

Flytyer said:
5 lb brisket for $50!!!!

God bless America :)

Have fun, man.

1 2lb London Broil sliced and vac sealed $25

God bless America :) + 1/2!

It's a tough life Larry, it almost sounds like you'll have to make room on the WSM's and your other pits for a few cooks snacks, or you might starve while cooking that little lot! ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:

Got come up with more than $300. Way to go Larry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom