Concession Trailer Water Heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use a 15 gal 110v electric.
I have a brand new in the box Atwood 6 gal LP gas heater in case yur interested. Was supposed to go in my trailor but when it came in, they had installed the electric.
dj

meat heads bbq team, out of the Buffalo area uses a small tankless water heater at the comps, It's held on the tent poles with muffler clamps. Does a great job. Yhey got hot running water, I'd pay an extra $20.00 to be next to them LOL Great bunch of folks they are

DJ said:
I have a brand new in the box Atwood 6 gal LP gas heater in case yur interested. Was supposed to go in my trailor but when it came in, they had installed the electric.
dj

Thanks fer the offer DJ, I'm not real sure what were gonna do just yet, leaning towards the tankless ones. Gotta see ifin the one comin in the trailer is any good er not. Might use it an a tankless. Just gonna have ta see what happens.

No Problem Hillbilly, if it turns out ya might need one, I'll deal with ya!
dj

Hillbilly said:
DJ said:
dj

Thanks fer the offer DJ, I'm not real sure what were gonna do just yet, leaning towards the tankless ones. Gotta see ifin the one comin in the trailer is any good er not. Might use it an a tankless. Just gonna have ta see what happens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom