Catering Insurance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I always went by the philosophy that it hard to to get blood from a turnip. They cant take your house and they cant take your sled or mama's neither. Unless you a rich boy I wouldn't worry about it..now why a rich boy would be out catering I aint quite shore:) I would be Jet Setting off to Cozymel with Jaylo etc.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Unless you a rich boy ........
bigwheel

Im the farthest thing from it and unemployed....hhaaa :shock:

Thanks bill ill call the gecko. I thought they only did auto plans. ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry Guys, it's Erie Insurance. My daughters car insurance is with the Lizzard. Didn't get much sleep last night.

Bill The Grill Guy said:

Sorry Guys, it's Erie Insurance. My daughters car insurance is with the Lizzard. Didn't get much sleep last night.

Mine is with Erie as well.

Looks like erie doesnt serve the mid west area. I found $1,000,000 with 2,000,000 aggregate for $290 annual with a private company not sure the name. If anyone needs it ill look it back up. thanks.

dollarbill said:
Looks like erie doesnt serve the mid west area. I found $1,000,000 with 2,000,000 aggregate for $290 annual with a private company not sure the name. If anyone needs it ill look it back up. thanks.

I'm paying $500 for the same....maybe I should get the name. Thanks

Cincinnati Insurance. $185/quarter includes $2mil liability, and also covers the pit while at the job AND AT HOME(important) and also covers any employees or anyone helping in the execution of anything for the company. Example, your neighbor is helping you with a catering job and you are paying them $100/day. You have them run and get something for the job in your vehicle and they get into an accident. Technically, the business can be sued depending upon where fault lies.

This is replacement cost for the equipment.

I also have a separate rider for transporting the pit so I have to have 3 policies to cover my pit 24/7/365...no matter what. For a $20,000 investment...I'll do it.

Hey Rag - Bill Adams 303-534-2133 Im not sure if the service your area.

Also I called Allstate and they quoted me the same. It is Liability only though. The pit would not be covered nor would anyone working with me. I also told them I would be doing only $10,000 my first year and they said if I did more than that it would go up. Hope this helps. db

Back
Top Bottom