What is your favorite fried food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hard to have a favorite...
among the leaders..oysters, okra, pork chops, chicken,
squash, green tomatoes, potatoes, zuchinnis...whew!

fresh thin cut fried speckel trout on a dressed po'boy bread.... buy dressed i mean maters , lettes , mayo , pickels , katsup and louisiana hot sause .

that will make your sticker peck out !

Hands down my favorite thing to eat fried is Chicken , unfortunaltely my mother took that secrete to the great beyond with her.
If any of yall have a idea how to do deep fried ole fashioned chicken please share ????

Fried chicken rice is my favorite fried food, i make this recipe on every week ends at my home. This recipe is favorite of me and my family.

It's hard to have any one favorite when I can throw anything into my custom made outdoor deep fryer. It all comes out good! Except cat turds, then again, I haven't tried that. Lol,,,,

fryer003.jpg

Wings
fryer010.jpg

Chips
img_240794_2_06c83ef6987fee55fd9ee7c102e0d767.jpg

Onion rings
img_240794_3_1f4a05283fc1a3e7b6d4bf91f986bc37.jpg

Fries
img_240794_4_c4373ffea1e055c136471856b9b64ef5.jpg

Doughnuts, especially beignets
fryer005.jpg

Oysters, shrimp, fish and I could go on and on..........

Traegernator said:
It's hard to have any one favorite when I can throw anything into my custom made outdoor deep fryer. It all comes out good! Except cat turds, then again, I haven't tried that. Lol,,,,

T a fat boy like me doesn't need any of that fried food, but "IT SURE DO LOOK GOOD!"

Moderation my friend. Moderation. Hey, I know it's hard and sometimes I just throw caution to the wind but, as long as one doesn't overdo it, It's good.

Traegernator said:
Moderation my friend. Moderation. Hey, I know it's hard and sometimes I just throw caution to the wind but, as long as one doesn't overdo it, It's good.

Totally agree about the moderation part.... I love fried foods, but I don't eat them all the time ! I really like the custom fryer :D :D

My favourite food is sweet chilli chicken. I like Chinese chicken fried rice. I like all types of chips.

Back
Top Bottom