Shallow fried Beef Tripas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I live in Northern Mexico as you know... Well, S.Texas really. So we learn to cook what drive the neighbors crazy when they smell them. They are good to eat and watch sports or just bull crappin around...Alot of women gross out on them..but that means more for us!!!.. I put mexican music to the video to make it more cultural ot whatever....Enjoy the movie.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sFG-EEO0Gk

Well I aint got no time to go goggling or watch no movies. Would somebody kindly explain whut is a tripas and whut was our pal doing with it? Was their any acts or omissions depicted which could get anybody in trouble? Thanks.

bigwheel

ps..I think it has something to do with guts. Si?

Tripas - The edible 8-inch long by 2-inch wide tubing that connects the two stomachs in beef cattle. ...

...maybe I won't try anything once.

Bruce B said:
I'll try anything once, but............DAMN!

Bruce I have tried chitterlings twice. After the first time I said never again, but the second lady that cooked them told me the first ones just weren't cleaned right. The second ones tasted exactly like the first ones, like crap LITERALLY! Some of nastiest stuff I've ever eaten.

Not saying the tripas were nasty, they may be different. Bruce you try them first and let me know! :LOL:

I wash the tripas out with a garden hose. I put one end on the hose and flush water in it until it come out clear. I know some lazy drunk dudes that cook them with the shit in them and it is nasty. They try to tell you it's gravy...B.S.!!! Mine come out very crunchy and salted.

Think you got this stuff cornfused with Lesbo frogs. Like one say to the other...We do taste like chicken dont we? That tripas stuff taste like cow guts I think.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom