It's a deep Frying Day !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh the doughnuts aren't anything special...just did em on a whim...and I think my baking pawder has gone teats up.
I'm trying to get rid of 5 gals of peanut oil before we move at the end of the month.

Just doing the last couple of batches of wings now, and will post some pics after dinner. ... Or maybe in the morn. The wife's in a mood.
:bar: :getbtw:

LOL.

I just put the sauce together...

3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1/2 stick butter
5 TBS Cholua Hot Sauce
2 TBS Bone Sucking Sauce - Hicuppin Hot
2 TBS Jim Beam Hot Wing Sauce
1 TBS Daves Temporary Instanity Sauce
1 Drop Daves Insanity Sauce
I TBS Clover Honey
1 TBS REAL Vermont Maple Syrup

I got the pics, up til right before I sauce em. The friggin batteries died and are in the recharger. So ....I'll post em all in the morn. :badgrin:

P.S. Make sure you take your contact lenses out before trying this. I learned that early on. #-o

ScottyDaQ said:
LOL.

3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1/2 stick butter
5 TBS Cholua Hot Sauce
I TBS Clover Honey

I got the pics, up til right before I sauce em. The friggin batteries died and are in the recharger. So ....I'll post em all in the morn. :badgrin:

P.S. Make sure you take your contact lenses out before trying this. I learned that early on. #-o

I'd need an ice cube when getting rid of those wings the next day!! :ack:

Yeah....It amazing what that Daves will do to ya. But it's worth it. :(
Hard part is not touching your eyes, the cat, the kids...or anything until you scrub your hands wickedly.

I still have some leftover, so I'll sauce em up for lunch and post the pics.

Larry Wolfe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
LOL.

3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1/2 stick butter
5 TBS Cholua Hot Sauce
I TBS Clover Honey

I'd need an ice cube when getting rid of those wings the next day!! :ack:
You just like the ice cube. :eek:

Good looking recipe Scotty.

Right out of the fryer... Half plain, dipped in scipy buttermilk, then hit with salt & white pepper, Half the same as above, then coated in crushed corn flakes.

The donuts. The recipe didn't make much. Next time, I'm gunna double it and add a little more salt and nutmeg. I couldn't find my dough cutter (already packed up), so I used the kids cookie cutters. LOL. Some stars, some dog bones, some free form cruller shaped... etc.

LUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves me some wings!!!!!!
(we packed up most of the dishes, so like my tupperware? LOL)

Oh man, I gots me two of them 160,000 btu fryers on my pit! I just agreed to do wings for 40 people for a gig in late August. It is a friend's party so I can have fun too! Think I'll try your sauce recipe for fun! I've got a hot sauce called "Z" that'll give Dave's a run for its money! WM

Great looking wings there Scotty. Good looking recipe for the sauce also. I'm going to give it a try. What's with the blue cheese? Real men don't need no stinking blue cheese with there HOT wings! :eek:

Here's a pic of some deep fried halibut we did on the 4th. Caught the fish on the 3d. Can't get halibut much fresher than that.

Griff

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great looking wings there Scotty. Good looking recipe for the sauce also. I'm going to give it a try. What's with the blue cheese? Real men don't need no stinking blue cheese with there HOT wings! :eek:

It's for the veggies ..not the wings. :!:

Griff said:
Here's a pic of some deep fried halibut we did on the 4th. Caught the fish on the 3d. Can't get halibut much fresher than that.

Griff
I hate it when he does that!! :badpoke:

Don't know how I missed this.....

Back
Top Bottom