Fish Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Getting the meal ready for white perch(crappie)

Pot is ready to go

Getting hushpuppies mixed up

Potatoes are cut and ready

Fillets mealed and ready to go

Fillets in the grease

Fries in the grease

Fish fries and hushpuppies are ready

Ahhhh my plate

wittdog said:
Looks good nice job.
I tried your hushpuppy receipe last night and it tasted alot like Ralf and kacoos huspuppies. That's a seafood chain in the south of only about 5-6 restaurants in Louisiana and Texas. Really liked them.

Tannehill Kid said:
wittdog said:
Looks good nice job.
I tried your hushpuppy receipe last night and it tasted alot like Ralf and kacoos huspuppies. That's a seafood chain in the south of only about 5-6 restaurants in Louisiana and Texas. Really liked them.
Gald you like them but they are oompapys recipe ;)

That all looks mighty tasty but it appears somebody forgot the pinto beans. Whuts up on that deal?

bigwheel

Tannehill Kid said:
wittdog said:
Looks good nice job.

Looks like white perch to me or what some call sacalait........... spelling is awful I know.

Finney said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2x09umgm]wow that takes me back to the old fish camps in NC.

That must have been before you were ordered to stay in Myrtle Beach. :LOL: :LOL:

He's never been out of Myrtle... He just makes stuff up. :roll:[/quote:2x09umgm]

Yeah but he makes it back before the braclet on his leg starts vibrating!

bigwheel said:
That all looks mighty tasty but it appears somebody forgot the pinto beans. Whuts up on that deal?

bigwheel

Tannehill Kid said:
wittdog said:
Looks good nice job.
BW never done pinto beans with my fish but I do fry okra with them alot. Seems to go over pretty good.

Damar12 said:
Looks like white perch to me or what some call sacalait........... spelling is awful I know.
You are absolutely right. Had a few fillets and three whole ones. The wife likes the whole ones. Says bones gives it a better taste.

Back
Top Bottom