Deep Frying Tips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since it's still the season I'd just like to add a "What Not to Do" ~ Don't deep fry your turkey, or anything else for that matter, in your garage! I was looking at some pics on another board and viewed the rest of their gallery and this just shocked the hell out of me. And here's a link to Basso's board with more..

img0567sized17do.jpg

Steve Z said:
Wow how many stories have you read about someone burning their house down because they were deep frying in their garage? :eek:

I don't want to get into a big argument here about the pro's and con's of deep frying in your garage. I will only say that in your statement Steve you should have added "....burning their house down because THE IDIOTS DIDN'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS while deep frying....."

The Joker said:
Since it's still the season I'd just like to add a "What Not to Do" ~ Don't deep fry your turkey, or anything else for that matter, in your garage! I was looking at some pics on another board and viewed the rest of their gallery and this just shocked the hell out of me. And here's a link to Basso's board with more..

IMG_0567.sized.jpg
Only thing missing from this pic is a half a case of empty beer cans, A couple of gas cans, And someone yelling " Hay Ya'll, watch this, Nice he parked the "pop up camper' in there too Traditional fried turkey in that house from now on. #-o :) I can hear the kid saying " My daddy done this all the time!" :grin: Not a extuingure in sight.

Actually, the one big glaring item that is missing is the garden hose...ya know, to put the grease fire out with!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom