stubbs brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
kingkettledude said:
that's what i thought. nothin i couldn't make better myself. just wonderin if it was worth tryin when there's nothin else at home for emergencies. i'm not much on the KC stuff or heinz. been wonderin about the cattlemans sauces too. they sell them in big jugs and i didn't know if they were any good too.

you're right about the head though. that's turned out to be our favorite. just need to remember to order when i got the charge card in hand and remember.

Les,
Stubbs isn't bad at all. Just needs a little tweaking. Give it a try and add a little special something to give it the taste you like.

ahem....since you guys are talking about sauces that aren't sweet, may I suggest Rev. Marvin's? I know, I know, it's a shameless plug.

Rev.Jr. said:
ahem....since you guys are talking about sauces that aren't sweet, may I suggest Rev. Marvin's? I know, I know, it's a shameless plug.

But it's a good plug Woody! I just finished up a bottle of Rev's Original last night on a couple ham steaks!! Man that stuff is good on everything I've put it on o far! Great sauce!

Back
Top Bottom