New Stumps Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You may be right Larry. Maybe I can work it in with a trip to that "Big Pig Jig" those boyz were talking about. Man, that sounds tantalizing.

Big Mike said:
Something like that. How much extra it would be for the 222 model I don't know. When you get a GF model instead of a CB model you have a considerable amount more metal and labor.

Mike

Well from sounds of Joby and Stump's podcast, I can just call em' up and ask about the g-feed for the 222. I may do that soon as I get back to Sarasota. Mrs Airboss is sold. I still think it was the their honey toned drawl and shuckins' and cobs demeanor. No matter. I'll take it. Could it really be an additionsl $500 bucks?!

Which reminds me, I still have Dixie Chicks CD's to melt.

:beach:

Is it just me, or does anybody else see the image of "The Last Supper" in that dented cooker?

Big Mike said:
Airboss,

Calling Joby is the best thing to do. He is more than willing to talk to you. He spent about an hour on the phone with me answering all of my questions.

I completed my first cook on my GF223 last night and everything turned out great. The ribs were outstanding very moist and tender and the turkey breast was very moist. Once I got it set at 230 degrees it held there through the whole cook. The gravity feed worked great.

Any pics, Mike?? :)

Great pit Bruce, Sheet metal can play tricks in the light. It may have a bit of buckle from the heat of the welder or even the sheet metal break when the formed the wrapper. It's all good. Those smokers are a whole lot bigger than I expected. Royal blue is my favorite color. I wish I could have had my offset that color, for real. BBQ Black is so 5 minutes ago. Good luck with the smoker man. Looks awesome.

ZILLA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom