New Product from Weber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Weber is now offering Stainless Steel hinged grates for their 18 & 22 1/2" kettle grills, here is a link to their web site. Just an FYI....

Isn't it the 18 1/2" grate that fits the WSM....hmmm, a SS hinged top grate for the WSM.

http://tinyurl.com/yu5fst

The hinged grates have been around for some time now ( at least down here). I use to own one for my Weber OTG and didn't find any additional benefit, they are more expensive. I would agree though, make one for the WSM, would be easier for therm wires to pass through. Funny how they are saying it's *NEW*........

ZBQ said:
I think what is "NEW" is that they are stainless.

I don't think they offered them in stainless before, but they have always had them in Nickle Plated.

But I could be wrong on that.

I read the entire description and realized that it was stainless. (shoulda done that before I said somethin!)

SteerCrazy said:
I read the entire description and realized that it was stainless. (shoulda done that before I said somethin!)

Sometimes I get the mouth in drive while the brain is in park, happens to all of us, of course more times to you older folk. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ZBQ said:
I think what is "NEW" is that they are stainless.

I don't think they offered them in stainless before, but they have always had them in Nickle Plated.

But I could be wrong on that.

I like the hinged ones because I can open it up and put smoke wood on the coals or replentish them if need be without having to remove the food grate.

Plus they never offered a hinged gate for the 18 1/2" kettle, which fits the WSM.

Bruce B said:
SteerCrazy said:

Sometimes I get the mouth in drive while the brain is in park, happens to all of us, of course more times to you older folk. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who you callin old?? :shock: :LOL: I'm probably old enough to be your son!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom