New Product: Baste Master

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a scam

I am a real person just trying to get some information for a product I want to make. I figured this was a great way to reach out to the customer base I want to hit. I'm not trying to sell anything yet.

I thought he was talking about the Bass Master from the old Saturday Night Live skit ;) Tried to do the survey but wouldn't let me submit if I didn't add comments to all questions so let me say doesn't seem like a produce I would use at any price.

Yes..sounded like we was headed to the old Master Baiter degree program for a min. A long handled basting brush works surprisingly well for that kinda stuff.

How do you propose to improve a basting brush?

It is what it is a brush.........they come in all sizes.....you dip them in basting sauce of choice.....rub on the meat.

If you are thinking of adding a cylinder to one that applies the sauce that will never catch on.

It is an unnecessary step and involves extra clean up.......

Now maybe I'm a cynic, but prove me wrong on how to improve the basing brush??

You could always go the way of the auto baster.?.?. Get 4 brushes and hook them up to a weed wacker somehow.
:rolleyes::confused:;):D:rolleyes::rolleyes::roll::roll:

OK, after thinking about it, that sounds good. I'll work on it in my spare time. If I can find a spare weed wacker.:cool::roll:

Back
Top Bottom