Master Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I finally got around to ordering Master Cook 9. For a recipe whore like me this is a great program, it’s real easy to file recipes off the net.

Yeah I like it alot...Its real easy to use especially transfering in recipes from the net...there are a bunch of sites where the recipes are already formated.....and even the ones that aren't formated its just a matter of highlighting the fields..super easy to use....

wittdog said:
I finally got around to ordering Master Cook 9. For a recipe whore like me this is a great program, it’s real easy to file recipes off the net.

It says you can create and make your own cookbook? Is it fairly professional? That part really interests me. ( Im not lookin to publish a book but would like to create one for myself or maybe a friend or 2) Thanks for your help. :D

How about a couple screen shots and a description of what it does? Their website sucks.

(hit print screen on the keyboard and paste into programs like GIMP,Ulead, Ifranview, PaintShop, Photoshop, etc)

My Comp took a dump so I havent had a chance to load it and check it out. :cry:

HEY WITT CAN I LOAD IT ON MORE THAN 1 MACHINE?

I think so....I'm not a computer guy..the only problem I see is when you add recipes...but it shouldn't be a problem to move the files from one computer to another

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom