Mary B's Buttermilk Biscuits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Well for us folk who don't have the time, talent or inclination to make buttermilk biscuits or any type biscuit from scratch, I'm here to give you my wholehearted endorsement to this product....Mary B's Buttermilk Biscuits.

This product was discussed on another board and after reading the positive responses I went out and found them up here. They are from a Florida company and they are frozen biscuits that you place in the oven on 350-400 for about 20 minutes...and I have to tell you they are the some of the best flavored, lightest biscuits I have ever had. Trust me...keep an eye out for them and give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Here's a link to their retailers.

http://homadefoods.com/dist.htm

Thanks for the tip, Bruce -- I'll give 'em a try. :)

--John 8)

Edit: I went to the Harris-Teeter nearby and got one bag each buttermilk and Southern style. Now all I need is some gravy. :D

"Those are darned good biscuits, Bruce. Thanks for the tip. "

Thanks John, biscuits and sausage gravy will be on the breakfast menu tomorrow while I watch the snow come down.

After 30 plus years of marriage I thought my wife had learned to make homemade biscuits until I found the Mary B's bag one day. No kidding they are good.

Back
Top Bottom