Grill Trailer/Pig cooker for catering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yan

Assistant Cook
Hello everybody!
Greetings to you from Europe, exactly from Ukraine!
I need your help. Here bbq catering is not so popular, so no production of such units. I need a mobile pig cooker for catering, it should be on wheels to be connected to pick-up or any other car, how do you call it? Grill trailer? It should have one cooker for whole pigs and another one for steaks and other stuff. Also French fries fryer is desirable.
Could you possibly recommend some companies that produce such equipment and can prepare it for export?
I am trying to do it on my own, but still in search :dont:
For now I liked only one company, BQ grills. What can you say about it and what are the competitors?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Hey Yan..welcome. Give our old pal Dave Klose a chance for your business. He has satisfied customers all over Europe..Scandanavia..Lap Land etc. Just describe what you want and he can make it. He is also well versed on how to ship etc. Kindly keep us posted on your adventures.

BBQ Pits by Klose - Houston, TX

Fellows, thanks for your replies!
I would like to make it clear, I need small or medium size, here there is no such service and in the beginning it will be exclusive service for small parties. For me it is not so important to have it extremely high productive, but it should be with nice exterior and of course it should operate without problems and it should be able to help me to cook one little pig and steaks and other meat stuff for party of up to 50 people. I got answers from a couple of forums, everybody insists on Klose. So it is the best choice?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom