Fantastic Customer Service from Maverick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have sent 4 emails

All to no avail I have not called yet going to today.

This type of customer service does not bode well with me

not good at all and the emails never got bounced back in fact I used a read receipt to ensure they had arrived.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Why not learn temp. control of your pit? That way you won't have to keep standing next to your mail box waiting for another defective Maverick that will have to be sent back again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL smart a$$

Finney said:
Diva,
Make or requests "attention Saperna". She seems to be the one that gets things done. If that doesn't seem to be working, mention Darren Keller. He's a wheel there.

don't think someone should go through all that just to get some service . :scratch

knine said:
Finney said:
Diva,
Make or requests "attention Saperna". She seems to be the one that gets things done. If that doesn't seem to be working, mention Darren Keller. He's a wheel there.

don't think someone should go through all that just to get some service . :scratch

Put a specific persons name on an email (or call them) or eat your $40 plus bucks.... I'll try the email (but I'm thrifty).

knine said:
Finney said:
Diva,

How is addressing an e-mail to a specific name, "all that"? Doesn't seem too difficult to me. [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Based on my experience, Saprena is the person to speak with at Maverick Customer Service. Once I spoke with her personally, she handled my problem swiftly and beyond my expectations. I have a high regard for their customer service now.

It's very possible that emails, especially when they're crossing national borders, may get lost.

I would suggest that anyone with a problem call their customer service.

Larry Wolfe said:
knine said:
Finney said:
Diva,

How is addressing an e-mail to a specific name, "all that"? Doesn't seem too difficult to me. [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

well after the 4th email it is ALL THAT AND THEN SOME . [smilie=rlp_smilie_318.gif]

that's all i got to say about that !

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Why not learn temp. control of your pit? That way you won't have to keep standing next to your mail box waiting for another defective Maverick that will have to be sent back again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Or do like Pigs does...and just turn the thermesat up or down...Now your cooking with gas... :twisted:

Finney said:
Diva,
Well thank goodness for this lady!

They are sending me a new probe today. She apologized was quite lovely on the phone and said they did have some problems in May when I sent the requests.

All good.

Diva Q said:
Finney said:
Diva,
Well thank goodness for this lady!

They are sending me a new probe today. She apologized was quite lovely on the phone and said they did have some problems in May when I sent the requests.

All good.

Another satisfied customer!!! Ahh, I have goose bumps!

That is a great idea Mango.
I'd like to add that I had issues with my transmitter and the folks at Maverick quickly sent me a new unit! :D

Maverick

I wonder how many items they replace. I had 2 that were bad with the wireless, and they sent a new replacement, which was a new model.

From this thread, it sounds like they replace a lot of them. Might be easier just to make a better unit.

Re: Maverick

BeeRich said:
I wonder how many items they replace. I had 2 that were bad with the wireless, and they sent a new replacement, which was a new model.

From this thread, it sounds like they replace a lot of them. Might be easier just to make a better unit.

If their product was better then they wouldn't have good customer service! :LOL:

Well, the third unit, the replacement NEW model/unit sent to me from the company, is registering 192°F for room temperature.

I've used it once.

Should I keep chasing this company, or is there another reputable company that actually makes something remote that works?

Love to get your input. I hate crappy items. Costs ME more in MY time to send this useless crap back to the company, only so that they can validate it doesn't work.

BeeRich said:
Well, the third unit, the replacement NEW model/unit sent to me from the company, is registering 192°F for room temperature.
I've used it once.

Should I keep chasing this company, or is there another reputable company that actually makes something remote that works?

Love to get your input. I hate crappy items. Costs ME more in MY time to send this useless crap back to the company, only so that they can validate it doesn't work.

Better turn on the A/C!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom