Charbroil's HedgeHawg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrooklynQ

Cook
I just got a HedgeHawg from Charbroil. I first saw this little brush last October at Charbroil's product roll out in Bryant Park and I didn't think much of it. I was told that it was designed for a woman's hand and I openly questioned how often a woman cleans a grill. I won't tell you what happened after that, but it wasn't pretty.

I used the HedgeHawg to clean the grates of my grill before cooking on Saturday. I tell you, this little brush can clean! Most grill brushes that I've used in the past don't last more than one or two uses, but after the first use and a rinse under some running water this brush still seemed brand new.

One great feature is that the pads of this brush are replaceable with either steel bristles or nylon scrubber pads. A big drawback to the HedgeHawg is that it does not have a long handle so it can not be used on a hot grill or over a live fire, but Charbroil has an answer to that which I will reveal in another post.

So do yourself and your grill a favor, go buy a HedgeHawg. They're available at Target and Grill Lovers. Suggested retail price is $7.99.

BrooklynQ said:
was told that it was designed for a woman's hand and I openly questioned how often a woman cleans a grill. I won't tell you what happened after that, but it wasn't pretty.

:roll:

As The Who sang all those years ago...

I danced with Linda
I danced with Jean
I danced with Cindy
Then I suddenly see

Mary-Anne with the shaky hands
What they've done to her man
Those shaky hands

Mary is so pretty
The prettiest in the land
Guys come from every city