BBQ Wood Chunks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Just in case any one here is interested and is looking for a reasonable place to buy wood chunks with great service and fair shipping prices.

www.snapdragon.com go to links on left side, down to 'Grilling Chunks"

I ordered 10lbs of sugar maple chunks and 10lbs of cherry chunks yesterday for $12.99 each; $25.98, $9.31 S&H, $35.29 total I didn't think that price was too bad seeing that I usually mix my chunks, these two flavors ought to last me through next summer.

I see today on their site, however, the price is listed as $13.99/10lbs

They were just delivered today. These are very good size chunks, no bark.

http://www.snappdragon.com/hard-wood-gr ... p-164.html

Just an F.Y.I.

Sounds fair to me. Also might check out a place called Chigger Creek. I forget now but some famous bbq person owns it I think. Big C store down here stocks it. Looks purty good. Think the fella charge near seven bucks for a 4 lb bag.

bigwheel

Yeah we were using the coconut and rum flavours at Oinktoberfest,turned out some fine Q. :)
I dont know if they are carried locally for you folks but try dropping them an email,super folks to deal with.
Aaron
Dizzy Pig Canada

Aaron said:
Yeah we were using the coconut and rum flavours at Oinktoberfest,turned out some fine Q. :)
I dont know if they are carried locally for you folks but try dropping them an email,super folks to deal with.
Aaron
Dizzy Pig Canada
They are only about an hour away from me by car... :idea: I wonder If I can save S&H

Well just got back from picking up my wood from Smokeinlicous…the wood looks great..no bark all heart wood…the “magic dustâ€

Aaron said:
Great folks and a great product.No bark because its all the centers of the logs.I love the assortment of flavours also. :)
Aaron

Whats a "flavour" ? Is it like the American "flavor" ?

Back
Top Bottom