BBQ 4 U Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Well, I got my Ringer T in the mail today and I must say...IT LOOK GREAT!!! I am very pleased with the way it came out on the shirt! I know Glenn and Susan ordered shirts so I will be anxious for thier thoughts.

If you were waiting to hear a review before you placed you order DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! ORDER NOW!!! :D

All bias aside...it really look great! I am a happy guy! :-D

Greg, let me know how much it shrinks after you wash it. I may need to do the 3XL thing. NO I AM NOT A FATASS! 5'11" 235lbs of man!

Larry, I got the XL...I put it on out of the box and it was boaty...I washed it and dried it as normal and it is a real nice fit. It will shrink but not a whole lot! Unfortunately, you will have to pay a few bucks extra for the 2XL and bigger shirts. Sorry about that but that is the CafePress rule not mine!! :D

I got my coffee mug and my 'ash gray' t-shirt last night when I got back from NC. I ordered them Monday morning and they either came Friday or Saturday. Props for dilivery (Hot neighbor) and DHL.

Both items look great.

I love that the coffee mug has logos on BOTH sides. And two different logos at that.

The t-shirt is great also. A small oval logo on the front (left chest) and the large (Bill Hays) logo on the back.

Got my T-shirt today! I should've order the 3XL! Man I feel like a fat ass! Nice quality stuff, prolly order some more stuff soon!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1m6ttzpn]...Good job Greg and company...

Who's the "and company"?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock:[/quote:1m6ttzpn]
Who did the artwork? :?

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2kd1g2zv][quote="Nick Prochilo":2kd1g2zv]...Good job Greg and company...

Who's the "and company"?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock:[/quote:2kd1g2zv]
Who did the artwork? :?[/quote:2kd1g2zv]

Patrick Carlson...Hotspot Graphics. He does a lot of logos for BBQ'ers...very popular in our world!! Obviously, he does great work!!

Yepper! And I like that my picture is on the back of the T-Shirt! :D :D

Don't know what to tell you Cap'n, works on my compooter just fine. I'll e-mail them to you. Nope, I gues I won't, don't have your address. SORRY

Not working for me either Bruce.. You should be able to email the Capt'n through the site..

Back
Top Bottom