BBQ 4 U Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A personal email from my Uncle who ordered 2 t-shirts:
Neph, the quality of the packaging was excellent ..... both shirts were ready to wear ---- none of the mega wrinkles that accompany most shirts I order .... fit was right ..... quality (feel) of the fabric was very good .... printing was clear (I like the logo). I'm going to give the whole experience an A-plus in customer satisfaction. And it pains me to say that because I would love to rack on you and your site in return for all the abuse you have given the dynamic fishing duo!

Just busting your balls! I actually used my coffee mug for the first time this morning. That had to be the best cup of coffee I ever had. Actually, my shirt and mug are great and the quality is top shelf!

Cafe Press customer service.
Is great.
I had ordered a BBQ-4-U coffee mug when Rempe threw his big Blow Out Sale. At the beginning of the week (while drinking some green tea) I noticed a crack in rim of the mug. :(
Late Monday I emailed Cafe Press and lamented my woes. Before an hour was up I had a response. They were sending me a new Coffee Mug, 2nd Day Air. I (of course) had opted for the cheapest shipping on my initial order. They said that the express shipping was to make up for my troubles because the item was defective.
Mug was on the door step when I got home. And it got bigger! :-D My only complaint I had with the first mug (besides crack) was the size. It was undersized.

Chris Finney said:
Cafe Press customer service.
Is great.
I had ordered a BBQ-4-U coffee mug when Rempe threw his big Blow Out Sale. At the beginning of the week (while drinking some green tea) I noticed a crack in rim of the mug. :(
Late Monday I emailed Cafe Press and lamented my woes. Before an hour was up I had a response. They were sending me a new Coffee Mug, 2nd Day Air. I (of course) had opted for the cheapest shipping on my initial order. They said that the express shipping was to make up for my troubles because the item was defective.
Mug was on the door step when I got home. And it got bigger! :-D My only complaint I had with the first mug (besides crack) was the size. It was undersized.

I had them upgrade the size for you, Finney!! 100% Customer satisfaction is my USP...I live it!! :-D

I ordered 2 golf shirts this past Saturday and just got them in the mail today! Super saver shipping must mean quicker delivery...when I payed extra for the UPS it took twice as long!!

I am happy man!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom