Bacon Salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BchrisL

Senior Cook
I just saw this I havn't tried it yet. They also have Hickory Salt.

original.gif

link

Our mission in life is to make everything taste like real, delicious bacon, without the fat or calories. Choose from 3 bacon-filled flavors — Original, Hickory and Peppered — or buy all 3! If you're ordering online, most people will receive shipments within a week, but please allow up to 2-3 weeks for international orders (we ship anywhere in the world). We're also working hard to get distribution in several stores, and will continue to update our store list as we add new partners.

Saw this at a local grocery last night and couldn't resist...it is excellent. It is not "salty" at all, as a matter of fact it contains less sodium than does regular table salt. The bacon flavor is HUGE, and it makes potato salad, at least, taste as though there is bacon in it, albeit, minus the crispy.

It's a bit pricey ($3.69), however, I would heartily recommend it.

Bruce B said:
Saw this at a local grocery last night and couldn't resist...it is excellent. It is not "salty" at all, as a matter of fact it contains less sodium than does regular table salt. The bacon flavor is HUGE, and it makes potato salad, at least, taste as though there is bacon in it, albeit, minus the crispy.

It's a bit pricey ($3.69), however, I would heartily recommend it.

I'm scared to buy any type of seasoning now because of all
the sodium content.....might have to give this a try. Course I
already use bacon grease in just about everything....maybe this
will cut some fat from my gut.

Have the original and peppered versions. Don't like it on meat. Gives it that fake bacon Bacos type flavor.

However, the peppered flavored one was good on the outside of a baked potato.

Back
Top Bottom