America's best BBQ ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just know that they had a decent price on their WSMs a while back and a guy over at TVWB ordered one and something 'hinky' was going on with his order. He cancelled it and bought through Amazon because they dropped their price. Wish I knew more to help.

Update on America's Best Jan 16th, 2006
Someone is looking intro to file charges via the FTC since it was interstate not sure how it will pan out, but wanted to update nonetheless...

Here is an update. Americas Best never responded to me and I never received anything from them although they charged my AMEX. I have a dispute lodge with AMEX who is investigating so the charges have been put in abeyance. I also lodged a complaint against Americas Best with the Kansas City BBB. Here is the response I received this AM:

"The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has made attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

Your complaint is against a company that is not a member of the BBB, and therefore has not agreed to work with the Bureau in order to resolve complaints.

This complaint case has now been closed as an UNANSWERED complaint in their file.
The BBB develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies across the United States and Canada. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you directly and resolved this complaint, please notify the BBB immediately.

A summary of this complaint case can be seen by clicking here.

Sincerely,
Better Business Bureau
Complaint Department"

As you can see they are powerless to help you. The bright side is Americas Best's failure to respond to the BBB should help me with AMEX.

Bomber

Back
Top Bottom