A great cleaner for the price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Not sure if you fellers had heard of this or not. I get this stuff at the Dollar General Store. Its $1.50 a bottle and the best I have ever used for degreasing anything. I spray my Therm leads down after smoking and the black comes right off. If you can find it, buy it.

http://www.lastotallyawesome.com/

I've tried all kinds of cleaners and dereasers and while some work better than others I still haven't found one that I think works great.

I'll be searching the dollar places today. It better work...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Castrol "SUPER CLEAN" tough task cleaner/degreaser is the ultimate!
also called "the purple stuff" on the bottom of the label.

I swear by this stuff.... there isn't another product like it on the market.
I often go into cold sweats thinking what I'd do if they ever stopped making it....LOL. Seriously though...it is that good.

It's a good 5 times stronger then Simple Green and Awesome combined. It's not overly expensive either. Around here...about $6.99 a gallon. A little goes a longggggg way.

One drawback is.....It can make unfinished aluminum surfaces all chalky white....but cuts grease like it's kids watercolor paints, Will degrease the inside of a heavily built up smoker effortlessly.

Further confirmation, I bought some of this product from the local dollar store after Bill's original post and it is a great product. It cleans cooking grates, utensils, and pans better than most every other product I've tried.

Smokey Joe, I use ZEP 's version of purple cleaner that I get at Home Depot.
It faded the paint on my forklift it was so strong. I agree , it's a great degreaser and does a fine job of removing fingerprints - From your fingertips!

Back
Top Bottom