2 products that I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":pjqvao2q]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

I got mine along with my Habanero Salsa yesterday![/quote:pjqvao2q]

That habanero salsa is good but I stopped buyin the stuff cause they only ship Postal, which costs an arm and a leg to ship. Ship it UPS for pete's sake, with the weight of the product (it's all GLASS) UPS is your better option plus if you ship it to a commercial address, it's even cheaper...... :roll: PLUS you don't have to stand in line at the stinkin post office to ship the stuff, the dang UPS man comes to your place to pick it up......

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2tfl6omz]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

I got mine along with my Habanero Salsa yesterday!

That habanero salsa is good but I stopped buyin the stuff cause they only ship Postal, which costs an arm and a leg to ship. Ship it UPS for pete's sake, with the weight of the product (it's all GLASS) UPS is your better option plus if you ship it to a commercial address, it's even cheaper...... :roll: PLUS you don't have to stand in line at the stinkin post office to ship the stuff, the dang UPS man comes to your place to pick it up......[/quote:2tfl6omz]

USPS has the click and ship now too where they'll pick it up from your business or home!! Or in Puff's case, your van! They also have flat rate shipping regardless of the weight! Might be some options Craig can look into!

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1r769g69][quote="Greg Rempe":1r769g69]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

That habanero salsa is good but I stopped buyin the stuff cause they only ship Postal, which costs an arm and a leg to ship. Ship it UPS for pete's sake, with the weight of the product (it's all GLASS) UPS is your better option plus if you ship it to a commercial address, it's even cheaper...... :roll: PLUS you don't have to stand in line at the stinkin post office to ship the stuff, the dang UPS man comes to your place to pick it up......[/quote:1r769g69]

USPS has the click and ship now too where they'll pick it up from your business or home!! Or in Puff's case, your van! They also have flat rate shipping regardless of the weight! Might be some options Craig can look into![/quote:1r769g69]

Well that MIGHT change my mind...... ;)

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1c8ys472][quote="Greg Rempe":1c8ys472]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

That habanero salsa is good but I stopped buyin the stuff cause they only ship Postal, which costs an arm and a leg to ship. Ship it UPS for pete's sake, with the weight of the product (it's all GLASS) UPS is your better option plus if you ship it to a commercial address, it's even cheaper...... :roll: PLUS you don't have to stand in line at the stinkin post office to ship the stuff, the dang UPS man comes to your place to pick it up......

USPS has the click and ship now too where they'll pick it up from your business or home!! Or in Puff's case, your van! They also have flat rate shipping regardless of the weight! Might be some options Craig can look into![/quote:1c8ys472]

Well that MIGHT change my mind...... ;)[/quote:1c8ys472]

Funny how shipping is almost more important than the product itself. It's definitely stopped me from purchasing many items. Many times I have refused to order something because the shipping was almost equal to the product price. I know it's a business....but...yeah...umm. No.

I used to agree with you Helen, especially on the TXPJ...but then I tried it...now I am happy to pay the shipping...I think it is worth every penny!...JMHO! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
I used to agree with you Helen, especially on the TXPJ...but then I tried it...now I am happy to pay the shipping...I think it is worth every penny!...JMHO! 8)

I wasn't singling out a product. This could be any business. QVC is quite high on my $h1t list.

Helen_Paradise said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1bf488w7]
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1bf488w7][quote="Greg Rempe":1bf488w7]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

USPS has the click and ship now too where they'll pick it up from your business or home!! Or in Puff's case, your van! They also have flat rate shipping regardless of the weight! Might be some options Craig can look into![/quote:1bf488w7]

Well that MIGHT change my mind...... ;)[/quote:1bf488w7]

Funny how shipping is almost more important than the product itself. It's definitely stopped me from purchasing many items. Many times I have refused to order something because the shipping was almost equal to the product price. I know it's a business....but...yeah...umm. No.[/quote:1bf488w7]
This is no BS..I know I guy that sells stuff over the net (jewlery for piercings)...he makes more of a profit on the S&H then on the sale of the product.....

Dave I agree and see alot of online stores that do the same thing. They'll mark down the cost of the product so it looks like you're getting a deal, but add double to the shipping & handling.

Whatever it costs me to ship is what my customers pay. No more, no less. That's fair to me.

Larry Wolfe said:
Dave I agree and see alot of online stores that do the same thing. They'll mark down the cost of the product so it looks like you're getting a deal, but add double to the shipping & handling.

Whatever it costs me to ship is what my customers pay. No more, no less. That's fair to me.
Now that's fair...even with the Holiday Special you still manage to keep the Shipping costs down. ;)

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Now that's fair...even with the Holiday Special you still manage to keep the Shipping costs down. ;)

Well during any buy one Wolfe Rub product get 1 free promotion, I eat the the additional cost for the weight of extra bottle of rub that I send. Just another way to show my customers my appreciation!

wittdog said:
Helen_Paradise said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":akbopm61]
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":akbopm61][quote="Greg Rempe":akbopm61]I got an email Saturday saying my case of TXPJ was on its way!! :D

USPS has the click and ship now too where they'll pick it up from your business or home!! Or in Puff's case, your van! They also have flat rate shipping regardless of the weight! Might be some options Craig can look into!

Well that MIGHT change my mind...... ;)[/quote:akbopm61]

Funny how shipping is almost more important than the product itself. It's definitely stopped me from purchasing many items. Many times I have refused to order something because the shipping was almost equal to the product price. I know it's a business....but...yeah...umm. No.[/quote:akbopm61]
This is no BS..I know I guy that sells stuff over the net (jewlery for piercings)...he makes more of a profit on the S&H then on the sale of the product.....[/quote:akbopm61]

eBay... *sigh*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom