2 products that I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
they just ran a special with free shipping.

Yeah, Parcel Post shipping, not Priority. :roll: so there is no guarantee you will get it before christmas if your wanting it to give as gifts or use it for a holiday meal.

Greg, I agree, the stuff is good but not worth the shipping price. Some people go overboard with it and think it's the best thing since sliced bread.... :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2g7wqtm6]Dave I agree and see alot of online stores that do the same thing. They'll mark down the cost of the product so it looks like you're getting a deal, but add double to the shipping & handling.

Whatever it costs me to ship is what my customers pay. No more, no less. That's fair to me.
Now that's fair...even with the Holiday Special you still manage to keep the Shipping costs down. ;)

Well during any buy one Wolfe Rub product get 1 free promotion, I eat the the additional cost for the weight of extra bottle of rub that I send. Just another way to show my customers my appreciation![/quote:2g7wqtm6]

Well if you stop sendin the stuff Media Mail it might get here quicker ;)

SteerCrazy said:
Captain Morgan said:
they just ran a special with free shipping.

Yeah, Parcel Post shipping, not Priority. :roll: so there is no guarantee you will get it before christmas if your wanting it to give as gifts or use it for a holiday meal.

Greg, I agree, the stuff is good but not worth the shipping price. Some people go overboard with it and think it's the best thing since sliced bread.... :roll:

Many moons ago over on another board I remember Greg said something almost identical to what you just said! LOL

I haven't tried mine yet, but I ate some of the Habanero Salsa and broke into a sweat eating it. Waaaay too hot for me and the proof was the "Ring of Fire" I had this morning! Hooofah!!

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Well during any buy one Wolfe Rub product get 1 free promotion, I eat the the additional cost for the weight of extra bottle of rub that I send. Just another way to show my customers my appreciation!

Huh?? All my packages go out Priority and are at their destination NLT 3 business days after I ship! You must have me confused with another rub company! :(

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2sdjtzhv]they just ran a special with free shipping.

Many moons ago over on another board I remember Greg said something almost identical to what you just said! LOL

I haven't tried mine yet, but I ate some of the Habanero Salsa and broke into a sweat eating it. Waaaay too hot for me and the proof was the "Ring of Fire" I had this morning! Hooofah!!

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Well during any buy one Wolfe Rub product get 1 free promotion, I eat the the additional cost for the weight of extra bottle of rub that I send. Just another way to show my customers my appreciation!

Huh?? All my packages go out Priority and are at their destination NLT 3 business days after I ship! You must have me confused with another rub company! :([/quote:2sdjtzhv]

Aw, c'mon, I was just kiddin ya about the packaging....and that Habanero Salsa, I would agree it's hot but it's just right for me. Heck my wife even eats it...buck up larry and stop bein a wuss :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":n4uo91d4]they just ran a special with free shipping.

SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":n4uo91d4]

Huh?? All my packages go out Priority and are at their destination NLT 3 business days after I ship! You must have me confused with another rub company! :([/quote:n4uo91d4]

Aw, c'mon, I was just kiddin ya about the packaging....and that Habanero Salsa, I would agree it's hot but it's just right for me. Heck my wife even eats it...buck up larry and stop bein a wuss :LOL:[/quote:n4uo91d4]

Well I almost need yogurt for my heiney this morning! You and your wife are more of a man than me if you can eat that without blowing flames the next day!

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1x7c4yx3]
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1x7c4yx3]they just ran a special with free shipping.

SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1x7c4yx3]

Huh?? All my packages go out Priority and are at their destination NLT 3 business days after I ship! You must have me confused with another rub company! :([/quote:1x7c4yx3]

Aw, c'mon, I was just kiddin ya about the packaging....and that Habanero Salsa, I would agree it's hot but it's just right for me. Heck my wife even eats it...buck up larry and stop bein a wuss :LOL:[/quote:1x7c4yx3]

Well I almost need yogurt for my heiney this morning! You and your wife are more of a man than me if you can eat that without blowing flames the next day![/quote:1x7c4yx3]

Oh, I have a fire a$$ the next day, believe me... :D yogurt for your hiney? ;) :LOL: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom