TEC Cherokee FR Infrared SS Portable Gas Grill - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Links/Special Deals/Product Reviews > Special Deals/Offers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
Graduate of BBQ Central

TEC Cherokee FR Infrared SS Portable Gas Grill

TEC Grills are the top premier brand of gas grills. This same grill is for sale online right now for $719.000 (ebay, amazon, and more)!! It's never been used at all. It does not have the original box but has all the paperwork and warrenty. I am asking $525. Will deliver locally. PERFECT infrared grill for tailgating & etc. I'm selling because I won it and I already have a nice setup for tailgating.

"A TEC Cherokee lets you enjoy the mouth-watering, flavorful taste of infra-red cooking from a small condo, patio or anywhere in the great outdoors. The TEC Cherokee offers corrosion-resistant, stainless steel, infra-red cooking in a compact package. It s beautiful enough for a luxury townhouse balcony, yet light enough to take tailgating or on a camping trip. 167-square-inch cooking surface. One burner with 15,000 total flame ports 14,000 BTU/hour. Constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel. Powerful rotary igniter. Removable stainless steel drip tray." I only have 1.

Click here for more details: http://www.tecinfrared.com/cherokee-fr.php

Send me a PM if interested.

Its okay...you can feed the monkey.
BigGQ is offline   Reply With Quote