SuckleBusters - New Product/Free Shipping - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Links/Special Deals/Product Reviews > Special Deals/Offers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
Pork Butt

SuckleBusters - New Product/Free Shipping

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a busy summer at SuckleBusters…

Just a quick note to let you know I (finally) launched my new website, added new products and set up an internet sales special: Free Shipping on the small bottles of Steak Seasoning and Texas Gold Dust.

On the new website we have more recipes, more details about SuckleBusters products, a guest book and an opt-in news letter.

All the products have new labels, a new logo and a whole new marketing theme. The newest product, Texas Gold Dust - All Purpose Seasoning is great for just about anything including grilled or ‘Qued. It is especially good on steak.

Also, a second new product - Hog Waller, Pork and Rib Rub will be available in a couple of weeks on the site too. Based on initial market testing, we expect great success with this product. Did somebody say REEEBS? Oh yeah, they are sweet and sassy with Hog Waller and have nice little kick in the rear-end. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Come on by, look around - it doesn’t cost anything to look. ‘Betcha get Busted!

www.sucklebusters.com

Thanks Greg for letting me post about all the new stuff happening at SuckleBusters!

Gator

(Forum insider hint: Both the Steak Seasoning and Texas Gold Dust offer free shipping BUT go for the Texas Gold Dust - the bottle is larger and the Gold Dust doubles for Steak Seasoning too!)

http://www.sucklebusters.com/bbq-rubs-c-21.html
gator is offline   Reply With Quote