BBQ-4-U Primo Grill and Smoker Combo Special - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Links/Special Deals/Product Reviews > Special Deals/Offers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Official BBQ Central Mark

BBQ-4-U Primo Grill and Smoker Combo Special

For a limited time Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings LLC is offering BBQ Central Members a great low price on Primo Grill/Smoker Combo Packages. Now is the time to take advantage of the lowest price you're gonna find on these very versitile and efficient cookers. Visit www.wolferub.com to place your order today and don't delay, this sale will not last long! Primo Grills come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and best of all are made in the USA!!

Ultimate XL Oval Start Up Kit (680 sq in of cooking space, the BIGGEST and only oval ceramic cooker on the market today) - includes Primo Oval, Oval Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 2 extended cooking racks, 2 drip pan holders, 1 cast iron firebox divider, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,595.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $1,299.00. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $1,199.00. Shipping and handling is included.

Ultimate Jr Oval Start Up Kit (370 sq in of cooking space)- includes Primo Oval Jr, Oval Jr. Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 2 extended cooking racks, 2 drip pan holders, 1 cast iron firebox divider, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,121.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $999.99. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $949.99. Shipping and handling is included.

Ultimate Large Round Start Up Kit (280 sq in of cooking space) - includes Large Round Kamado, Large Round Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,145.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $999.99. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $949.99. Shipping and handling is included.

Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Web Celeb

It's BBQ CENTRAL...Not BBQ-4-U!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #3

Good deals.

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Finney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #4

Looks like you would have added $44 to the price and included a maverick. [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Old 05-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
Pope O'Que

my wife won't let me buy one [smilie=a_cry.gif] I guess that trailored spicewine I got comin in the next couple of weeks was too much
SteerCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #6

Which one can I get for the three easy payments of 19.95.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #7
BBQ Centralite

my hubby won't let me buy one either

www.DivaQ.ca

Life is too short for bad BBQ

Generously sponsored by:

Traeger Canada
Hovey's Gourmet Meats
Big Rock Brewery
Basques Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Alcan
Diva Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff H.
I'll bet three easy payments of $19.95 will get you a $40 ET 73.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm."
George Orwell
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff H.
I'll bet three easy payments of $19.95 will get you a $40 ET 73.
WITH Batteries!!!!

in seach of Umami
Old 05-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #10

Re: BBQ-4-U Primo Grill and Smoker Combo Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wolfe
For a limited time Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings LLC is offering BBQ Central Members a great low price on Primo Grill/Smoker Combo Packages. Now is the time to take advantage of the lowest price you're gonna find on these very versitile and efficient cookers. Visit www.wolferub.com to place your order today and don't delay, this sale will not last long! Primo Grills come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and best of all are made in the USA!!

Ultimate XL Oval Start Up Kit (680 sq in of cooking space, the BIGGEST and only oval ceramic cooker on the market today) - includes Primo Oval, Oval Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 2 extended cooking racks, 2 drip pan holders, 1 cast iron firebox divider, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,595.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $1,299.00. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $1,199.00. Shipping and handling is included.

Ultimate Jr Oval Start Up Kit (370 sq in of cooking space)- includes Primo Oval Jr, Oval Jr. Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 2 extended cooking racks, 2 drip pan holders, 1 cast iron firebox divider, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,121.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $999.99. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $949.99. Shipping and handling is included.

Ultimate Large Round Start Up Kit (280 sq in of cooking space) - includes Large Round Kamado, Large Round Cradle w/casters, 2 stainless steel side tables, 1 ash tool, 1 grill lifter and a 32 piece pack of Quick Lights. Retail Cost if purchased individually with S&H would be $1,145.00. The Wolfe Rub regular price is $999.99. The BBQ Central Member Price for a limited time is $949.99. Shipping and handling is included.

Okay guys if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this special now is the time. This special won't last for long and is the lowest price you will find over the internet!! If you can find a lower price with the identical package including shipping, e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com and I will beat the lowest price you can find.

For a limited time you will receive 2lbs of your choice of Wolfe Rub absolutely free with the purchase of a Primo Grill or Package deal! What better way to start the Summer than with the best and biggest ceramic smoker available on the market today and with two pounds of the BBQ Rub that's so good it'll make your meat howl!

Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote