20% Off A New Premium Marinade Injector - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Links/Special Deals/Product Reviews > Special Deals/Offers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
BBQ NOOB

20% Off A New Premium Marinade Injector

Hi All,

I confess I'm new here, but I was surfing the forums and noticed that there hasn't been an 'offer' posted here for a while and thought you might appreciate some new blood (no pun intended).

We are a small family company with a new product that we really believe in and would be pleased if anybody here could use a 20% coupon code for it.

If not for you it would make a great gift because it's top of the range and packaged nicely.

If you are interested in meat marinade injection (also known as flavor injection/seasoning injection etc.) please take a look at our stainless steel Premium Marinade Injector at www.LyfeStyleProducts.com

You can see it there and if you want to buy it the order buttons on the page will take you over to Amazon.com. Being on Amazon you get all the protection and service they are famous for.

We have created a 20% off coupon just for BBQ Central which is 6XMJL4IG. It is valid for the next 7 days (8/16/2015). There are only 40 available at this discount.

If you take advantage of this and you think it's a five star product we would really appreciate a review on Amazon, the reviews are super important to our success (but this is certainly not a condition of this offer).

Kind regards,
Michael
LyfeStyle Products

Michael_S is offline   Reply With Quote