WRB Stuffed Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
saute diced onion and apple in butter, add a little thyme, and Mexican oregano, cinnamon, and a little apple cider vinegar.

Add stuffing crumbs to firm up the mix.

Stuff hollowed out chops, and coat with Wolfe Rub Bold.

Sear on high heat, and place in 350 oven

Served with garlic beans and mash.

Yummy!
Notes: next time..get 2 MORE !

Unity said:
I described it to my wife and she was right with me until the rub. Sounds good to me. What did you think, Scotty?

--John 8)

So it's Mrs. Unity that prevents you from buying more Wolfe Rub. :shock: It's okay she doesn't like it! :cry:

Larry Wolfe said:
Unity said:
I described it to my wife and she was right with me until the rub. Sounds good to me. What did you think, Scotty?

--John 8)

So it's Mrs. Unity that prevents you from buying more Wolfe Rub. :shock: It's okay she doesn't like it! :cry:
There, there, Larry, it's okay. She was only wondering if any rub was needed with the other flavors. :)

--John 8)
(In fact, I didn't specify what kind of rub. Jody loves Wolfe Rub, Larry. :D )

I like the extra spice the WRB added, but of course it could be made without it. I might reserve some of the apple, onion mix and spoon that over the top after they were done.

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Unity said:

--John 8)

There, there, Larry, it's okay. She was only wondering if any rub was needed with the other flavors. :)

--John 8)
(In fact, I didn't specify what kind of rub. Jody loves Wolfe Rub, Larry. :D )

I was just razzing you John!!! Tell Jody I said thanks for loving the Wolfe Rub!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom