Our BBQ Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

So, where's the recipe? This IS the recipe section!! #-o

The Joker said:
So, where's the recipe? This IS the recipe section!! #-o

He told you where it was......

CarlDeCook said:
Seems like everyone has their favorite BBQ sauce, rub or dip. Our favorite for the past 30 years is on my web site. Kay's Beans are great and her Mac & Cheese is pretty good also.
We stopped trying other sauces years ago but there are so many in here that look good I've just got to try some.
I hope you try and like ours. I'm gonna start trying all of yours... well maybe not "all" but a lot of 'em. I think every weekend we'll try a different rib recipe. ----With a little pulled pork thrown in now and then....
I'm gonna be exercising a lot to make up for the ribs but it's worth it... I hope...

Carl

I was just looking for a sauce for my loin back ribs I'm doing tomorrow so I'm gonna try this. Thanks for the recipe ~ I really didn't expect you to post it, just busting your ... for posting where you did. #-o I'm cooking mine at around 225° on a WSM though so I won't be able to paint as often as you suggested ~ Will try to cook it down a bit though. Planning on 5 to 6 hours ~ No foil !

Since this is a basic recipe, you're more than welcome to PM me with some additional hints/tips. :!:

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="The Joker":14e8inlh]
Since this is a basic recipe, you're more than welcome to PM me with some additional hints/tips. :!:

Is that a request for his "secret ingrediant"?[/quote:14e8inlh] :eek: #-o

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom