last nights pizzas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wboggs said:
007bond-jb said:
my pie it was 1st in the oven,

OVEN??? Did anybody tell you this was a barbecue site? You're supposed to cook pizzas in the smoker!!!
I SMOKED the sausage on the smoker don't that count....
ya big girl ;)

lol I made pizzas yesterday too and well sheesh I did them in the oven. Must have something to do with the 4 ft of snow we got this week.

And I am a BIG girl.

pfft.

Boy yall so funny I'm hurtin my side. I'm pissed, wife had a meetin so I didn't cook the briskit :x had to eat leftovers :evil: & boggv my pizza is as better thin NY PIZZA :shock:

wboggs said:
Pizza always looks good and lets fact it there is the other benefit of pizza, it's against the law to eat pizza without beer. JB, next time cook it in the smoker with either no smoke wood added or a little bit of hickory; you'll never cook one in the oven again. I cook the on one of those round screen racks the pizza shops do, then put that rack right on the smoker shelf. Crank it up to 450 or as high as you can under that but let it in longer. It will come out fine.

I totaly agree beer is required by law wit pizza. haven't tried with smoke
however

I have done pizza on the grill before, I do love the way oven baked pies make the house smell like a pizzarea (spell checker needed)

Back
Top Bottom