First set of Ribs done..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jambo

Assistant Cook
Done my first set of ribs on the Pro Q Excel last week....

Ribs look great..
icon_smile.gif

Ribs going in with a chook....

Ribs fell apart when removing after the 3-2-1 method and later soaked in Stubbs BBQ sauce..

Pork after 4.5 hrs as well...

mmmmmmm.........

The ribs look fantastic! Looks like the chicken had something inserted between the skin and the breast. Thanks for the pics, I am looking forward to more!

Ribs were good, covered in mustard then a rub and done with the 3-2-1 method...3 hours on grill then wrapped in foil for 2 then back on for another 30 minutes [rather than a full hour], fell apart

The chicken has green pesto under the skin and is sitting on a beer can that had garlic and rosemary in the beer, the breast meat was a bit dry, think I just over cooked it....3 and a half hours and it reached an internal temp of 190f...just my fault but live and learn..

Look like baby backs too me? Bu they look good. Little too fall off the bone for me, but the main thing is, is that you liked them.

Just standard spare ribs Max....from Costco...tried with different rubs since and tried with just a sauce on them with no rub...all good
Going for a brisket and a ham [gammon] this weekend......looking for tips on the ham [gammon] though.....any idea of a good recipe / smoker times....not read though the whole website here yet...

Will post up pics of what I do anyway....

Well around these parts..when the bones pop out they call it losing em..stop a little quicker next time..lol. Not sure I could get mad enough at a rib to soak it in Stubbs sauce..but you never can tell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom