Turducken?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made it one year. It is a love of labor. If you go for it, do all your prep the night before. You will be thankful the next day! No adult beverages till it's in the fridge. ( trust me on this one :LOL: )

Pigs

Hogdady said:
I was gonna order a frozen one from CajunGrocer.com?
Do you live by a Harris Teeter? They should begin carrying them soon and it will save you the shipping fees.

Well I ordered the Turducken from CajunGrocer.com with cornbread stuffing. Got the in-laws comin' (yay) so I hope everyone likes it. I'll try and snap a few pics to share...

I'm thinking you aught to do it the old school way, bone the birds by hand, make three different dressings, etc. The first turduken I built, we had to send out for more beer TWICE. It was a real labor of love.

Griff said:
I'm thinking you aught to do it the old school way, bone the birds by hand, make three different dressings, etc. The first turduken I built, we had to send out for more beer TWICE. It was a real labor of love.

They usually take all firearms and knives away from me after I start suckin' on a beer bottle.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom