Buffalo Blue cheese Chicken Pizza (a work in progress)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rockin Rooster

Senior Cook
Tried this out over the weekend. It still needs some tweeking but is deffinately a good starting platform. Went with a stor bought pizza crust for convienance this time but you could kick this up a notch by making your own. Simply grilled some chicken breasts with a little S&P and garlic powder. chopped in 3/4 inch cubes coated with a 50 - 50 mix of buffalo wing sauce and Blue cheese dressing. Coated the pizza crust with a thin coating of the sauce mix and chicken added some chopped onions and mots cheese. Baked for about 15 minutes and had a cool pizza lunch yesterday. I plan on trying a few modifications to really enhance the flavor and make it feel more like wings but all in all it was a really good lunch.

Sounds good..might want to cut back on the Blue Cheese in the sauce mix and then add some crumbled blue cheese on the moz cheese...and really soak the chicken in a butter and hot sauce mix...Just my .02 oh yeah and don't forget the pics next time :D

I'm thinkin... ... ... ... ... Ok Alfredo sauce works well with yard bird also some whole garlic toes thrown on top before bakin with a splash of EVOO (don't want no vampires round do ya?)

Sorry about the pics I have a hard time making it to the camera when I cook something special. It's kinda like beagles, if you've ever seen them at meal time. I'm still working on the recipe, I'm thinking about incorporating celery into the mix somehow to give it more of a bar food hot wing sort of appeal.

wittdog said:
If you do the celery just the seeds..IMHO maybe on the crust?
:thumbsup Great idea might even bake it into the crust ring like Pizza hut does the cheese. :thumbsup .
I'll figure something out for it and try to post some picks next time. I just need to wait before I tell everyone it's done.

Back
Top Bottom