Tri Tip Recipe on a WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bbquzz said:
Thanks for the post TT. Another cut I have not done is the Tri Tip and I will be doing one this summer, I'll save the blog post for future reference.

If you can't find any Red Oak. Message me and I'll FedEx ya a few chunks. If you like the flavor you can find it online. I bought 30 lbs online that lasted about a year. Now I found a place right by my house that carries every wood under the sun.

Tri Tip said:
bbquzz said:
Thanks for the post TT. Another cut I have not done is the Tri Tip and I will be doing one this summer, I'll save the blog post for future reference.

If you can't find any Red Oak. Message me and I'll FedEx ya a few chunks. If you like the flavor you can find it online. I bought 30 lbs online that lasted about a year. Now I found a place right by my house that carries every wood under the sun.

Found it ... ordered it, along with some apple and cherry. Only bad part is they only offered the other Brown guy, no FexEx :x It will be a few weeks before I'll have time. Will probably have questions, and will post :D

Back
Top Bottom