Steaks (Marinated and Seasoned)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fuzzy1

Assistant Cook
FuzzyKoehler has shared a video with you on YouTube: http://youtu.be/6PUEMnWm63s

Warning: This is a video about Steak. Steak is a heated topic with various opinions on preparation, all the way to temperature and safety. This is simply a demonstration of how I prefer MY steaks. Proceed with caution...

Fuzzy's Steak (Marinated and Seasoned)

The following recipe is a demonstration on how to prepare steak on a Big Green Egg.

Your comments, questions, and concerns are welcome...and I'd appreciate it if you would share your experience or tweaks to this recipe.

Ingredients:
Steak (1 for every 1-2 people)
1 bottle of Dales Low Sodium Marinade
1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing
McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning
Jack Daniels wood chips

Pairs With:
No condiments needed. This thing is RIDICULOUSLY juicy and flavorful.

Suggested Side:
Sweet Potato Fries

Method Of Cooking:
Big Green Egg (other smoker, grill, or even oven will work) with Mangrate on top of the cast iron grate (all on top of the fire ring). Medium amount of Natural Lump Charcoal at 450-500 degrees for about 8 minutes (cook times will vary based on Egg temperature and preference).

Total Cook/Prep Time: About 7 hours for marination...of which, only a total of 30 minutes of actual work and cooking are needed (or 1 episode of your favorite reality program)

Feeds: 2 lumberjacks (1 large steak each) or 4-5 hipsters (1/2 steak each)...sorry, you're either a hipster or a lumberjack on this one... nothing in between...so own it!

Back
Top Bottom