vegetarian bbq?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LoL, yeah and how much do you have to ingest to grow some BooBies?

I do not eat enough soy for this to happen.... LoL, I think you guys are just trying to come up with ways to not have to eat healthy.

Well just keep a close eye on those things. If they start looking good..lay off the tofu..lol.

I eat a lot of tofu - so far I have seen NO improvement.... I think it's a myth ;)

Make veggie fajitas with onion, peppers and zucchini with a chipotle mayo sauce to give it a Mexican kick. To make the sauce just used some chipotle peppers in adobo and Veganaise with a little squeeze of lime.

Make veggie fajitas with onion, peppers and zucchini with a chipotle mayo sauce to give it a Mexican kick. To make the sauce just used some chipotle peppers in adobo and Veganaise with a little squeeze of lime.

I'll have one of those!

This sandwich shoppe in Central Market trys to trick folks into eating Reubens on sour dough bread with some kind chipolte mayo. It triggers my gag reflexes. When I get a Reuben in there I have to tell them how to make it. What is the facination with Cuban sandwiches? It taste like meat on squished and burnt bread to the unedumacated palette. No wonder that country is in such bad shape.

This sandwich shoppe in Central Market trys to trick folks into eating Reubens on sour dough bread with some kind chipolte mayo. It triggers my gag reflexes. When I get a Reuben in there I have to tell them how to make it. What is the facination with Cuban sandwiches? It taste like meat on squished and burnt bread to the unedumacated palette. No wonder that country is in such bad shape.

Omaha is the birthplace of the reuben sandwich, and it's pretty serious business around here.
Corned brisket, swiss, kraut, and thousand island on rye. That's it. anything else, is not a reuben. I sell them sometimes, when I can get around to curing a brisket. Once I was at a sports bar watching a game with some friends and I ordered a philly cheesesteak. The waitress asked if I wanted beef or chicken. Really? ?

Sounds like you maybe stumbled into some kind of peckerwood bar or something. I love Thousand Island..in fact sometimes just drink it from the bottle..but it dont belong on a sandwich. I takes my Reubens the manly man way with Spicy Mustard. Hey if you ever want to peddle something like that give old Danny Gaulden's Reuben Roll ups a try. I bet you could sell those pretty easy if you leave off the salad dressing. Looking through Google and looks like our friend Vermin had a variant too. Just lose the floosie bread and use flour torts. Should be more friendly to the bottom line.

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/f15/reuben-roll-ups-21110.html

Well sir, they'd lynch me in this town if I go messing with their ruebens! Now, I'll admit to a dirty secret, we always serve sauce on the side, and we had a few people come through Asking for Alabammy white sauce with their ruebens, (must have been from Iowa) It sounded good, so I had to try it myself. ...it's gooood!! Ruebens roll ups look good too, let's just keep it a "under wraps" so to speak k?

Kk gotcha. I did not know what folks eat up in Nebraska..now we know its Reubens. Big Bob Gibson's Alabammy white sauce tastes good on anything. Sort of an adult version of Ranch Dressing or seems so.

Back
Top Bottom