Need a WOW recipe - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Recipes > Looking for a recipe?
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2019, 05:58 AM   #1
BBQ NOOB

Need a WOW recipe

I am cooking for my in-laws for their 45 wedding anniversary next month and I am looking for a recipe that will "WOW" them and make a real impression on how I can smoke meat. I have made, and am good at brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and bacon. I have also made a porketta for Christmas this year and that was Amazing! I'm looking for you thoughts and suggestions on recipes that you made or have created from scratch that I can smoke for them for a main dish. I have an appetizer covered already. I also have a couple kettles if a smoke for flavor is good that then a sear on a grill to set a nice crust on something. I just cannot find anything that is "known good" as most recipes look and sound good but I have made a lot of them that are just garbage when I cook them.

Thank you

Zujoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:03 AM   #2
BBQ NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zujoman View Post
I am cooking for my in-laws for their 45 wedding anniversary next month and I am looking for a recipe https://fastinternational.org/pierson-grill-flint-mi/ that will "WOW" them and make a real impression on how I can smoke meat. I have made, and am good at brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and bacon. I have also made a porketta for Christmas this year and that was Amazing! I'm looking for you thoughts and suggestions on recipes that you made or have created from scratch that I can smoke for them for a main dish. I have an appetizer covered already. I also have a couple kettles if a smoke for flavor is good that then a sear on a grill to set a nice crust on something. I just cannot find anything that is "known good" as most recipes look and sound good but I have made a lot of them that are just garbage when I cook them.

Thank you
Any updates?
Zujoman is offline   Reply With Quote

« BBQ chicken pizza | - »