Need a WOW recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aris

Assistant Cook
I am cooking for my in-laws for their 45 wedding anniversary next month and I am looking for a recipe that will "WOW" them and make a real impression on how I can smoke meat. I have made, and am good at brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and bacon. I have also made a porketta for Christmas this year and that was Amazing! I'm looking for you thoughts and suggestions on recipes that you made or have created from scratch that I can smoke for them for a main dish. I have an appetizer covered already. I also have a couple kettles if a smoke for flavor is good that then a sear on a grill to set a nice crust on something. I just cannot find anything that is "known good" as most recipes look and sound good but I have made a lot of them that are just garbage when I cook them.

Thank you

I am cooking for my in-laws for their 45 wedding anniversary next month and I am looking for a recipe https://fastinternational.org/pierson-grill-flint-mi/ that will "WOW" them and make a real impression on how I can smoke meat. I have made, and am good at brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and bacon. I have also made a porketta for Christmas this year and that was Amazing! I'm looking for you thoughts and suggestions on recipes that you made or have created from scratch that I can smoke for them for a main dish. I have an appetizer covered already. I also have a couple kettles if a smoke for flavor is good that then a sear on a grill to set a nice crust on something. I just cannot find anything that is "known good" as most recipes look and sound good but I have made a lot of them that are just garbage when I cook them.

Thank you

Any updates?

I believe that there is no difference in taste and color, and this applies to food in the first place. But the best recipes are called that because they are to many people's taste. These recipes, regardless of the ingredients and complexity of the technology, produce harmonious, balanced dishes that are sure to please you. Dishes for daily menus and holidays, modern and traditional, complex and straightforward, but invariably popular with visitors. I would advise you of the best keto recipes for salads and appetizers, main courses with meat and poultry, fish and seafood, pies and cakes, desserts, and drinks. All you have to do is trust these fancy recipes and see how delicious they are

Back
Top Bottom