(Bosko's) "White Cheezy" pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosko

Sous Chef
This is very unique and tasty variation from the standard tomato based pizza.
This will be a big hit at your SuperBowl party!!!

This is my version of the 4 cheese "White Cheezy" pizza
I highly recommend

thin pizza crust
1/2 stick of butter
3- cloves of minced garlic
feta cheese
parmesan cheese
gruyere cheese
mozzarella cheese
diced onion
6- slices of hickory smoked bacon
2-roma tomatoes

1: start with pizza crust of your choice the thiner the better!

melt 1/2 stick of butter with 3 gloves of garlic, after simmered for 5 minutes add left over bacon grease
2ljozs3.jpg

2:add all 3 cheeses all but mozzarella

260dfgo.jpg

3: add bacon & onion

6ohonk.jpg

4: add mozzarella cheese & roma tomatoes

2ppac6a.jpg

5: bake 15-17 minutes @ 475 degrees

2vdh6s7.jpg

29c00u8.jpg

Get rid of the butter man, you dont need it...... Use garlic infused olive oil, same effect less fat content.

Get rid of the butter man, you dont need it...... Use garlic infused olive oil, same effect less fat content.

LOL!!!!!!!......you need to look in the mirror bro.......pot calling the kettle black!!

quick reminder of 3 of your last food posts

skukx0.jpg

29382gz.jpg

15dqiid.jpg

2ic7hfm.jpg

b4hlde.jpg

Last edited:
Yes a tab of butter for taste, and in moderation is okay. The first picture was spread, no butter was used. Butter used in potatoes, uh yeah kk. Not unheard of. Most good restaurants use a 4:1 ratio of potato to butter, I use an 8:1, unless it is a holiday, at which it just was, and where these pictures came from. I was just trying to say you can achieve the same effect using olive oil infused with garlic, and if you still desire the taste given from the butter, use a tab. You do not have to use a half, a stick where a tablespoon will work.

By the way, "THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS THERE BROTHER!" You bring the beer I will take care of the meat, we have a smoke off to settle this!

I have never heard someone talk so much and yet say very little........

It's my recipe man you like or you don't like it..I ain't changin it for NOBODY!!

"we have a smoke off to settle this!"

I suggest a BUTTER BATTLE, as long as it is not you two wrestling in a kiddie pool of said butter :shock:. I apologize if this a thread hijack Bosko but if we can try a new idea to get more people posting (including myself :() it might be something fun. Anyone else interested in challenges?

Will the "Butter Battle" be on PPV? Use to do the Frozen Few, on the weekend of Super Bowl for those of us with cold temps and snow. We have so few regulars here now it doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort. Janet I think Greg use to put up $10,000 for prize money ;):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom