BBQ Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scotty Da Q made a mean looking Brisket Pizza...sub the pizza sauce for Q sauce and added some brisket and other stuff....do a search..

Funny you should mention that I also did a BBQ chicken pizza this weekend with my buffalo chicken pizza. Real simple crust + about 1/8th cup BBQ sauce, some grilled chicken coated in the sauce and what ever cheese you like to top your pizza with. I also added onions to mine, and neighter one lasted long.
One addition you might want to partally prebake the crust before puttin on the toppings if they are already cooked to keep them from drying out.

it is also good to play around with different flours. They make a huge impact on the crust.

Try a semolina mix with the AP flour next time and it is terrific.

Oh man what an eye opening topic for me ... I have never seen or heard of such a pizza here in the Connecticut area, you guys have given me some great ideas, [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=thanks.gif].
I gonna make a killing up here with this :ROFL

ScottyDaQ said:
Northsmoke said:
Excellent site 007, thanks! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Indeed! Nice looking forum. I wonder what they'll say when they see all sorts of BBQ meat questions coming. :LOL:
Actually they have a BBQ site that they moderate also Ill post a link tomorrow Its saved on my work CPU & I can't remember from home. I'm a member there but the site is slow/dead. Help em out guys

Back
Top Bottom