Neeser's Spices and Such - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Links/Special Deals/Product Reviews > Favorite BBQ Links
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2006, 11:40 AM   #1
BBQ Central Pro

Neeser's Spices and Such

This is a business local to me which offers homegrown, dried, and packaged spice mixes, rubs, and such. They also have sauces from Belize where they lived for a while. I just found out about them yesterday at a community garage sale/flea market type event. We bought some of their Chipotle Smoked Spices and some of the Chipotle Rub. I plan to grill some pork chops tonight with some of the rub on them. I haven't tasted it cooked on anything but did try a bit out of the package. I loved the taste and you definitely get some heat from the habaneros. Just thought I'd let you guys know about it so you can check it out. They have a website and offer mailorder or you can visit their home business for local pickup. The prices seem very reasonable to me and I can see me doing a lot of business with them.

Here's the web addy!

www.neeserspicesandsuch.com

allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
BBQ Central Pro

Well, we tried it! OMG that stuff was hot! It brought tears to my eyes and turned my face beet red. I really liked the taste of it and plan to use it again just in moderation! I used the rub made into a paste with veggie oil since I was out of olive oil.
allie is offline   Reply With Quote