Would you buy your grill again given the chance to change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll keep my Gold Kettle 22 inch, and my WSM.

I made a big mistake on the weber gasser...geneis silver....it's a 2 burner, and that ain't getting the job done. Wish I'd spent the money for the 3 burner.

IMHO

I'd absolutely purchase my Brinkmann SS Pro Series 2600 again. It's the best $'s I've ever spent other than my WSM.

I would absolutely buy the same brand (Traeger) but the bigger model. I've the 'Lil Texas, should've bought the Texas model.

I've only had my Weber Gold 1 Touch for a week now. It's great and I have no problems, but I've only had it a week. I have a Weber gasser thats 14 years old, 3 burner model. The only thing I've replaced is the cooking grate 2 times and last year for the first time the flavorizer bars. The old model that I have has a double row of flavoizer bars, 1 in each direction. The past few times I have gone to use it, the front burner is giving me a hard time, either I have a cob web in the manifold, the burner is partial blocked or the burners are finally going. I guess things can't last forever. I also leave the grill out in the weather year round uncovered and use it at least 3 times a week. When it's days are really over I will upgrade to a 4 or 6 burner Weber. Oh yeah, and my WSM...love it!

Gmuss, you ever been over to the Cookshak forum? The q joint closest to my house uses them, and I can tell you they do a great job!

Back
Top Bottom